This is a fabulously indulgent dessert with layer upon layer of deliciousness – a buttery biscuit base, a rich and creamy cheesecake layer flavoured with Seven Hills Peanut Butter and studded with chocolate chips (using Seven Hills Dark Chocolate with Almonds), the classic banoffee combo of fresh banana slices and classic Carnation caramel, and finished off with lots of whipped cream, extra caramel and a little more Seven Hills chocolate. With all that crammed into one dish, how can you possibly resist?!
150g digestive biscuits (about 10)
200g cream cheese
40g icing sugar
100ml double cream
2 tbsp Seven Hills Peanut Butter
30g Seven Hills Dark Chocolate with Almonds
1 can of Carnation caramel
1 large banana
Makes 4 individual cheesecakes
1. Start with the biscuit base – melt the butter in the microwave, then crumble the digestive biscuits into the bowl and break up thoroughly with a wooden spoon, mixing in until you have fine biscuit crumbs well-coated with melted butter.
2. Divide the biscuit crumbs between four glasses or jars, pressing down in a compact layer at the bottom of each.
3. Next, make the cheesecake – beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar and double cream until you have a thick, smooth mixture, then stir in the Seven Hills Peanut Butter. Reserve a corner of the Seven Hills Dark Chocolate with Almonds for grating on top, and chop the rest into small chocolate chips. Stir through the cheesecake mixture.
4. Divide the cheesecake mixture between the four glasses, tapping each one on the kitchen counter to get the mixture to settle in one even layer.
5. Cut the banana into thin rounds, and in each glass, arrange the banana slices against the inside of the glass on top of the cheesecake layer. Spoon the caramel into the middle. Want to make these ahead to serve later? Stop at this point, pop the glasses in the fridge, and do the last step just before serving.
6. Finally, top each glass with a mountain of squirty cream, and for the finishing touch, drizzle with a little more caramel and grate a little Seven Hills Dark Chocolate with Almonds on top. Serve straightaway.
One Comment Add yours