As Taste of Bath goes into its third year, its time to reflect on 2017 and share the cool successes of what we have been doing.
Its been a couple of months of hibernation, reflection and planning, but we are still here, surviving the 100 hour weeks and hundreds of orders of Christmas!
2017 was a record year with us tripling our revenue, expanding our team and promoting Bath produce to even more people!
Here are pretty cool facts about 2017:
- March 2017, we launched our gorgeous Bath Box range– with mini hampers at £25 to luxury hampers at £100.
- We sold over 1,500 hampers- sending the across the UK and the world
- Our producers received £38,000 worth of wholesale orders from us in 2017- this is supporting local producers grow their business through our network
- We sold 500+ Mini Bath boxes to you at the Bath Christmas Market taking a whopping +63% on 2016
In business world…
- We launched out corporate gifting website– working with 40+ Bath businesses to WOW their clients
- September 2017- we hosted over 100 businesses at the Apex hotel, showcasing the best of Bath produce
- Hampers were sent to Australia, California, Texas, Sweden, Norway, Italy, Germany, Belgium, France and Ireland
- Taste of Bath supported 30+ local charities with £2,000 worth of raffle prizes and sponsorship
- In March we showcased the best of Bath produce to the great and good, well ok maybe not but MPs and Press at Parliament!
- Finalists in Bath Life and Crumbs Awards 2017- plus we have been shortlisted as the a finalist for Bath Life- Best Retailer in 2018
- Helen was a Bristol Good Food Award Judge… lots of eating required
So what’s next…